Who can vote for Mary Jo?
Any eligible voter that lives in Lauderdale, Little Canada, New Brighton, Mounds View (P-4 only), Roseville, or the Ramsey County portion of Saint Anthony.
Who is an eligible voter?
You must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- At least 18 years old on Election Day
- A resident of Minnesota for 20 days
- Finished with all parts of any felony sentence
- You can vote while under guardianship unless a judge specifically has revoked your right to vote.
- You cannot vote if a court has ruled that you are legally incompetent.
(links above take you to the Minnesota Secretary of State’s website for more information)